Hempstead, New York

Exotic Shihtzu and their staff are wonderful.I have 3 shihtzu's from Heidi and and I would and have referred her daily.

People say wow where did you get that dog from and from speaking with other people that have her dogs I had to post this to say find something better to do than slander someone that makes the breed what it should be and has a heart for her dogs and a VERY VERY clean house. The best of the best is what Exotic Shihtzu is.

So lets end this saga of slander and call up New York State and get a real referral.Go to her house and pick out your dog for your self I will bet you will not just buy one but three just like me.

Best Wishes

Julia

Had an Experience with Exotic Shihtzu?

Comments

JENNIFER

YOU ARE AS CRAZY AS HEDI AND HER FAMILY!!!!

not bull***

this is not *** this is all true maybe you got lucky she cheated alot of people i know some of them shes a sneak and a liar she only cares about the money and that is a fact so dont tell me its ***

***cerned ***sumer
#204907

On October 20, 2010 Exotic ShihTzu FAILED the Department Of Agricultures unannounced Inspection. That report is Public Information under FOIL. :eek

Christypaw Persians - My Christypaw Persions are my best purchase EVER! Christypaw Persians "I have known Christy Phillips for 3 years and am the proud owner of two of her fur babies! Jack and Oliver. Christy does not allow her babies to go..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners - Horrific Experience Bluepearl Veterinary Partners "I took my beautiful Giant Schnauzer here. And they told me on a Monday-she wasn't critical. And her intestinal IBD could be treated. All they did was shove drugs down..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Best kitten purchase ever!!! Christypaw Persians "My name is Connie Carpenter and I live in Wentzville, Missouri. On March 12, 2016 I lost my beloved Persian that I had from birth till death...almost 19 years. I..." Read more Puppyfind - RED FLAG Puppyfind "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more