Heidi is up and running!Beware she is at it again with the last name Firrello.

Yes, she's married again and breeding Shih Tzu again under the same name Exotic Shih Tzu. Most likely she is living in the same home she lived at before where she bred and had a grooming salon. Buyer beware.She has nothing to remedy her problems. Her problems are being a liar, cheat and dishonest person.

She never knows who the father of the litter is so you could be getting a pup that is a brother bred to a sister. She is all sweet to get the sale and after you have the puppy, you are on your own.

She won't return calls.Don't waste your time on these overpriced puppies.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Exotic Shihtzu?

Comments

BluePearl Veterinary Partners - Horrific Experience BluePearl Veterinary Partners "I took my beautiful Giant Schnauzer here. And they told me on a Monday-she wasn't critical. And her intestinal IBD could be treated. All they did was shove drugs down..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Best kitten purchase ever!!! Christypaw Persians "My name is Connie Carpenter and I live in Wentzville, Missouri. On March 12, 2016 I lost my beloved Persian that I had from birth till death...almost 19 years. I..." Read more The American Border Collie Association-The Non-Profit Organization That Doesn't Add Up American Border Collie Association "The American Border Collie Association is no longer “democratically ran” since the term was removed from their website effective March 2016. Also, around March 2016-The American Border Collie Association discovered..." Read more Best Shepherd Kennels - Purchased one of the best dogs I ever owned Best Shepherd Kennels "I purchased Samson 8 years ago from Becky Bouchard. He is intelligent, healthy and a loyal member of my family. I received him at 8 weeks old and was able..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more